Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'll try to post something every few days - but no guarantees.  Last night completed the next item on my canning to do list - a 3 berry jelly (marionberry, blackberry, and huckleberry).  Unfortunately, tonight, tomorrow and Thursday are heavy work days so probably won't make any more headway on the apples that are sitting in the back of my car.  The car actually smells wonderful right now but I'll have to get busy on them asap - oh and also the plums that are waiting for me.  In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can post a picture of the jelly for tonight.  I'm going to have to do a whole lot more experimenting to try to post pictures - so far it hasn't been interested in letting me include pictures -- so pictures are coming and will probably be a lot of  them all at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment